We wish to introduce ourselves as one of the group company of R.K. Batra Group. The group is in transportation trade since 1985 & has more than 400 nos. pressurized tankers. For Propane / Propylene transportation alone, the group is having 115 tankers. The group companies are serving all Public sector Oil Companies for LPG transportation, leading chemical industries in the country for propylene transportation including Reliance Industries Limited. Group is also transporting other Pressurized Gases like Butane, Butadiene, C-4 Mix etc. In addition, the group has more than 70% LPG transportation business for Nepal Bottlers from Barauni / Mathura.
- M/s Surya Shakti Vessels Pvt. Ltd. Asaoti, District Faridabad (Haryana)– LPG Cylinder Manufacturing Unit having statutory approvals from Bureau of Indian Standards / Chief Controller of Explosive, Nagpur / Excise / Sales Tax etc. This unit has ISO certification. It has IOCL, BPCL, & HPCL as its customers. It exports cylinders to Nepal.
- M/s Delhi LPG Industries, LPG Valves manufacturing unit at Asaoti, District Faridabad (Haryana) – It has statutory approvals from Bureau of Indian Standards / Chief Controller of Explosive, Nagpur / Excise / Sales Tax etc. It has IOCL, BPCL, & HPCL as its customers. It also exports to Nepal.
- M/s. Gill International Limited. The company is an authorized dealer of ESSAR Oil Limited for distribution of furnace oil in the states of Delhi, Haryana, Chandigarh, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Uttar Pradesh & Uttaranchal. The company is also having its LPG Blending cum Bottling Unit at Hathin, near
Palwal (Haryana) under the brand name GILDAN, to cater to the needs of Bulk LPG
Customers & filled commercial LPG Cylinders for Industries, Hotels, Canteens &
- M/s Indus Fuels Pvt. Ltd. Ludhiana (Punjab) - LPG Blending & Bottling plant having statutory approvals from Chief Controller of Explosive, Nagpur / Excise / Sales Tax etc. under the brand name INDUS.
- M/s R.K. Batra Transport, Corporate Office New Delhi – The Group under the banner of R.K. Batra Transport has activities mainly connected to Bulk LPG, Propylene, Propane, Butane, C4 Mix, Butadiene, Pantene & Vinyl Chloride Monomer etc. Company is catering to the transportation needs of PSU Oil corporations, Government organizations, Chemical Industries & Nepal Bottlers.
- M/s SPL Finance limited, South extension-2, New Delhi RBI approved NBFC which undertakes hire purchase & lease finance.